Below You Will Find Helpful Information about how to schedule an appointment, cost of services, and accepted insurances.
Make A Payment Below Click "Buy Now"
freedigitalphotos.net, David Castillo Dominici
CONDITIONS TREATED AT NEW VIEW COUNSELING
freedigitalphotos.net by ambro
freedigitalphotos.net David Castillo Dominici
I WANT TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT- WHAT'S NEXT?
1. You call or e-mail me.
2. I answer your initial questions and we determine if I am the provider to meet your needs.
3. An appointment is made or a referral is given.
4. If an appointment is set, I send you a link and you fill out the paperwork online.
5. You call the mental/behavioral health benefits number on the back of your insurance card and become familiar with your plan's benefits (deductible, co-pay, co-insurance, number of allowed visits, and any exclusions [some plans exclude certain types of providers and/or certain types of therapies].
6. At your first appointment, you share what you learned about your insurance plan's benefit information, your questions about the paperwork you completed are answered, an in depth assessment is conducted, goals are agreed upon, and therapy begins.
7. Payment is taken at end of each session.
8. The next session is scheduled. Session frequency is based upon need. Generally sessions are scheduled for every other week.
David Castillo Dominici
COST OF SERVICES
Fees are due at time of service. If you are utilizing your insurance benefits, your co-pay, co-insurance, and/or deductible is due at the time of service. Cash and credit accepted.
Your insurance will be billed as a courtesy to you and the insurance portion of your service fee will be waived pending insurance payment. For whatever reason, if your insurance fails to pay, you will be responsible for the remaining fee that was billed to your insurance company and not collected at the time of service.
Problems Solved Here
Photo courtesy of freedigitalphotos.net
Avg Cost (per session): $90 - $150
Sliding Scale: Yes, lowest fee is $75
Accepts Insurance: Yes
Accepted Payment Methods: Cash, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Paypal, Visa, Mastercard, Square.
Accepted Insurance Plans
BlueCross and BlueShield
Magellan Behavioral Health
Find a local therapist:
Support for family living with someone with mental illness:
Find information about anxiety, depression, adjustment disorders, and other mental illnesses:
Find No Cost Mental Health Services In Tennessee
Tips to Reduce Stress
Small amounts of stress can motivate us and in that way, help us to succeed. However, too much stress can cause: fatigue, headaches, muscle aches, memory problems, moodiness, depression, anxiety, and substance abuse. Large amounts of stress over longer periods of time can lead to heart attacks, ulcers and other serious health conditions.
Work on getting your life in balance. Meet your obligations without getting stressed out. If this is not possible, then your life is likely not in balance. Can you cut out or simplify some of your activities?
Make time for you. Schedule time to rest and relax. This time should be treated as work (in other words, non-negotiable- a must).
Learn how to not over commit yourself. Learn how to say "no".
Develop a sense of humor. Laugh.
Don't hang out with people who stress you out.
Express your thoughts and feelings instead of holding them in.
Don't sweat the small stuff. Sometimes good enough is indeed, good enough. Learn to let small things go.